Alumni Benefits & Services
Explore Benefits & Services for UCCS Alumni
As UCCS grows, so, too, do the benefits the Alumni Association provides to members.
Career Center Offerings
The UCCS Alumni & Friends Association is excited to offer a range of career programming to both current students and alumni:
- Free career center appointments for advising, resume/cover letter critique, career exploration, graduate school preparation, pre-health career coaching, and more
- Access to Handshake, a dynamic job search engine provided by UCCS
- Virtual career fairs and events
- Free subscription to our career e-newsletter featuring job openings and tips specific to your unique interests and skills
Free & Discounted Campus Services
UCCS is always excited to welcome alumni and friends to campus to enjoy complimentary and discounted access to many of the University’s services, facilities, and programs. These include:
- Athletics Events
- Ent Center for the Arts
- Kraemer Family Library
- Recreation Center
- Family Development Center
- And more
Partner Program Perks
The Alumni & Friends Association offers exclusive rates on various insurance packages. These benefits are made possible through corporate partners such as Alumni Insurance Program and Liberty Mutual Insurance.
Lifelong Learning through UCCS
Alumni and friends benefit from UCCS Audit and Listening In Programs, in addition to other Pikes Peak area resources. Alumni can enroll in regular session UCCS courses on a space-available basis and learn from some of the University’s most distinguished professors.
The UCCS lifelong learner programs are non-credit and do not count toward a certificate or degree program.