Insurance Programs for Alumni
Insurance Programs for UCCS Alumni
The Alumni Insurance Program is a benefit from the UCCS Alumni & Friends Association, offering a diverse portfolio of quality products to meet the needs of alumni and their families. Insure against the unexpected and cover immediate needs with auto, home, life, health, travel, pet Insurance, and more.
About the Program
The UCCS Alumni Insurance Program is a convenient source of health, life, and travel insurance for alumni and their family members. Get more information on these insurance plans by visiting the website or by calling American Insurance Administrators at 800-922-1245 weekdays, 8 am - 6 pm, Eastern Time. A few of the services offered are as follows:
- Auto, Home & Renters – Alumni receive exclusive savings to protect the things that matter most.
- Life Insurance – Group term life plans at competitive rates and valuable added benefits.
- Health Insurance – Find individual and family health plans in our eHealth marketplace.
- Long-Term Care – Exclusive Group Discounts are not available to the general public.
- Pet Insurance – Save up to 90% on your pet’s veterinary bills.
- Dental and Vision – Access savings, plan choices, and convenience through MetLife.
- Disability Insurance – A monthly benefit when your ability to earn an income is interrupted.
- Medicare Supplement – Affordable plans that help pick up where Medicare leaves off.
* Alumni Insurance Program: Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
Auto & Home Insurance Details
UCCS and Liberty Mutual have partnered to offer alumni exclusive savings on auto and home insurance. UCCS Alumni can enjoy valuable and unique benefits, including Better Car ReplacementTM, Accident Forgiveness, Home Protector PlusTM, and Multi-Policy Discounts.* Call 1-800-955-3356 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote.
* Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.