Resources for the UCCS Community
The UCCS Alumni Office partners with groups across campus to connect with and engage alumni through events, volunteering, and communications for the growth and support of the Mountain Lion community. As a central office, the alumni relations team works in tandem with colleges to provide support to programs.
Below are ways that campus partners can get involved with the Alumni Office.
The Alumni Office utilizes the following methods to communicate to the Mountain Lion community:
- Alumni and Friends Association website
- Weekly A-List e-newsletter
- Monthly event e-newsletter
- Stand-alone emails to alumni groups
- Posting and sharing to social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
To learn more about partnering with alumni eCommunications, contact Madeline Taylor.
Volunteer Opportunities for Alumni & Friends
The UCCS Alumni Office can help facilitate the engagement of alumni and friend volunteers across campus programs and departments.
- Browse volunteer opportunities
- Learn how to utilize the volunteer portal
- Access the Volunteer Handbook
- Nominate someone for a volunteer spotlight
- Sign up for the campus partner digest e-newsletter
To learn more about partnering on volunteer opportunities or to share updates on recent volunteer engagements, please contact Elizabeth Bunkers.
Nominate Alumni for Success Stories
The Alumni Office is always excited to acknowledge UCCS alumni for their achievements. Campus partners can help facilitate alumni recognition in a number of ways:
- Nominate an alum via a webform and they may be interviewed for a future success story article
- Nominate an alumni volunteer for a spotlight story
- Encourage alumni to submit a class note
- Invite alumni to submit their business venture for feature
The UCCS Alumni Office is always happy to welcome back valued alums to campus. If your college or group is planning an alumni visit, contact the Alumni Office in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive alumni swag, info about the UCCS Alumni & Friends Association, and more.
Campus partners are also encouraged to share virtual tour options with alumni, which allow anyone to visit the beautiful UCCS campus remotely.
Alumni Contact Information
Official alumni and donor data are maintained by UCCS Advancement.
Have an alum update? The Alumni Office can help.
If you encounter alumni information like updated emails or career changes, send them to email@example.com.
The Alumni Office will update official records to reflect these changes.