The Alumni & Friends Association is here to help students and alumni gain the skills and insights to move forward in their careers. Through this series of free career webinars, alumni and current students can explore personal branding, job search tips, storytelling in interviews, and more.
Webinars for Alumni
- Avoiding the Job Search Panic during a Pandemic. Explore how to job search during this unique time and how to get noticed when applying! It can be done!
- Career Resources: Handshake, LinkedIn, and more … oh my! Learn how to take advantage of the many resources you have as a UCCS alumni. We explore Handshake, LinkedIn, and the many other resources at your disposal and how to stand out in the crowd!
- Resilience: How to Tell Your Story through Your Application and Digital Interview. Showcase your resiliency and adaptability during this pandemic through your resume, cover letter, and digital interview process. We will share ways to highlight your current experience and make it translatable to any industry or job!
- Remote Work: Here for Good? Learn about the staying period of remote work, how to find it during this pandemic, and if it’s right for you long-term!
- The Evolving Workplace and the Future. Learn about the future of the workplace during and after this pandemic, what employers are doing to connect with talent, and what industries might be a target for you that you might not have considered.
- Design Your Work Life. Learn basic design thinking problem solving philosophies and how to help you solve the problem … what do you want to do with your life? If you are in a work experience you don’t like, have gained skills that are translatable elsewhere, and ready to design what your work life could look like please join us.